Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday 4 January 2012

ALLAH LOVE US

One day, I woke up early in the morning to watch the sunrise.
Ah, the beauty of God's creation is beyond description.
As I watched, I praised God for the beautiful work.
As I sat there, I felt the Lord's presence with me.

He asked me, "Do you love me ?"
I answered, "Of course God! You are my Lord!"
Then He asked,"If you were physically handicapped,
would you stil love me ?"
I was perplexed.I looked down upon my arms,
legs and the rest of my body and wondered how many things,
I wouldn't be able to do, the things I took for granted.
And I answered, "It would be tough Lord,
but I would still love you."
Then the Lord said,"If you were blind,
would you still love my creation?"
How could I love something without being able to see it ?
Then I thought of all the blind people in the world
and how many of them still loved God and his creation.
So I answered, "Its hard to think of it, but I would still love you."

The Lord then asked me,"If you were deaf,
would you still listen to my word ?"
How could I listen to anything, being deaf ?
Then I understand.Listening to God's word is
not merely using our ears but our hearts.
I answered, "It would be tough but
I would still listen to your words,"

The Lord then asked,"If you were mute,
would you still praise my Name?"
How could I praise without a voice ?
Then it occured to me:God wants us to sing
from our very heart and soul.
It never matters what we sound like.
So I answered, "Though I could not physically sing,
I would still praise your Name."

And the Lord asked,"Do you really love me ?"
With courage and a strong conviction, I answered boldly,
"Yes Lord!
I love you because you are the one and true God!"
I thought that I had answered well, but God asked,
"Then why do you sin?"
I answered, "Because I am only human, I am not perfect."

"Then why do in times of peace you stray the furthest ?
And why only in times of trouble do you pray the earnest ?"
No answer. Only tears.

The Lord continued:Why only pray at fellowships and retreats ?
Why seek me only in times of worship ?
Why ask things so selfishly?
Why ask things so unfaithfully ?
The tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

Why are you ashamed of Me ?
Why are you not spreading the good news ?
Why in times of presecution, you cry to others
when I offer My shoulders to cry on ?
Why make excuses when I give you opportunities to serve in My Name ?
I tried to answer but there was no answer to give.

You are blessed with life.
I made you not throw this gift away.
I have blessed you with talents to serve me,
but you continue to turn away.
I have revealed My word to you, but you do not gain in knowledge.
I have spoken to you, but your ears were closed.
I have shown my blessings to you, but your eyes were turned away.
I have sent you servants, but you sat idly as they were pushed away.
I have heard your prayers and I have answered them all.
Do you truly love Me ?

I could not answer.
How could I ?
I was embarrased beyond belief.
I had no excuse.
What could I say to this ?

When my heart had cried out, and the tears had flowed,
I said, "Please forgive me Lord.
I am unworthy to be your servant."
The Lord answered,"That is my grace, my servant."
I asked, "Then why do you continue to forgive me ?
Why do you love me so ?

The Lord answered, "Because you are my creation.
I will never abandon you.
When you cry, I will have compassion and cry with you.
When you shout with joy, I will laugh with you.
When you are down, I will encourage you.
When you fall, I will raise you up.
When you are tired, I will carry you.
I will be with you till the end of the days
and I will love you forever."

Never had I cried so hard before.
How could I have been so cold.
And for the first time, I truly prayed.

2 comments:

  1. subhanallah nice note ukhty ..can u give me permission i want to share this note ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alhamdulillah.. syukran.. tafaddhol ya ukhti.. ilmu ni utk dkongsi.. so, tiada salahnya utk ana membenarkan ukhti berkongsi dgn org lain.. :)

      Delete